Moving your car to and from South Dakota can be stressful, but it can also be dangerous in the winter. South Dakota experiences its fair share of inclement weather—and driving your car on snowy or icy roads is never fun.
Many car shipping companies can’t guarantee your vehicle will arrive free from damage. This is one of the ways Guardian Auto Transport stands out in the auto transport industry. We will happily transport your car to its location with a damage-free guarantee, even during bad weather.
That’s not all. We also provide exceptional service from the moment you contact us for a quote until after your car has arrived and gone through its 22-point inspection.
So whether you’re heading to South Dakota to see Mount Rushmore, or you’re moving from North Dakota, we offer top-notch enclosed carrier, open carrier, and expedited shipping services.
The quality of our South Dakota car shipping service boils down to our three pillars of service:
- Straightforward and time-saving process
- Regular updates about your vehicle’s shipment status
- A proactive approach to ensure your vehicle’s safety
Not only do we uphold these pillars, but we also guarantee a transparent auto shipping process. We go out of our way to ensure you know exactly how much it will cost to have your vehicle delivered. Our South Dakota shipping company also keeps you updated during transport.
Whether you want to ship your car to South Dakota or are moving out of state, here’s how our process works:
- Request a free quote — Provide us with details about your car shipping needs, including what type of car carrier and when you want pickup and delivery to happen. We’ll then provide you with an upfront quote.
- One of our insured truck drivers will pick up your vehicle — Our truck driver will come to your location and load your vehicle into the carrier. They’ll also inspect the car before and after delivery to ensure it’s in the same condition after it arrives.
- Receive notifications about your car’s shipment status — We will remain in constant contact regarding your car’s location, status, and arrival time. If traffic or bad weather could delay the delivery time, we keep you updated while ensuring your vehicle is safe from harm.
We know you’ll be happy with our auto transport services. Thousands of customers have raved about our South Dakota auto transport company—in fact, we have a 99.4% customer satisfaction rate.